The Math Trade is finished!!
For those of you that do not know what is this, the simple answer is that is a way of optimizing the trades of games between people.
- Starts Wednesday, October 9th
- Submissions until Monday, October 14th 13:00
- Want lists due: Wednesday, October 16th, 20:00
- Results posted: Friday, October 18th, 10:00 (or before if possible).
- Games only.
- 50 items max on each want list.
- No limit on how many each user can submit (but can not duplicate own game).
- No duplicates.
- Rules ACCEPT NO CHANGES. I will learn from any suggestion, though, but I won't change rules while the MT is running.
- "Sweeteners" are to be listed using a link to the game's page in the BGG.
- Traders from all countries are allowed, but the trade will be done in person in Basel-Stadt. No trade via post will be allowed.
- You must submit a want list for each game you are offering. If you don't want to trade, submit a blank list.
- I reserve the right to remove games from the list for whatever reason. If you are on the bad traders list, your games will be removed.
- Use the related forum thread for questions & discussions of this math trade (though you can post questions on individual items as comments to the specific geeklist item).
- Do NOT submit games that you have in other Math Trades, nor trade them away if you submitted them to this MT. You will not go to the official bad traders lists, but you will certainly go to MY bad traders list.
- Do NOT submit want lists until the summary has been posted.
- The want list must be submitted in the format (being user your name or your BGB username):
(user) offergamelabel : wantgame1label wantgame2label wantgame3label ...
- If you finally do not want to trade one of your games submit an empty list:
(user) offergamelabel :
- Square priorities will be used, trying to maximize likes. So, in your want lists, list first the games you want most.
- You must accurately describe your game's condition, language, edition, etc.
The format for describing the game condition should be similar to: