Observer prize 2015- II - Rules
The Observer Prize is a semestral contest to test the observation and deduction capabilities of the BGB members.
Naah... It's just for having fun! :)
This time we changed a bit the rules to increase participation. So check the bold points in the small print below.
- Only active members of the BGB can take part in this contest.
- This semester the OP comes in 1 single part, which is a Word document with several questions sent to you via email.
- The participant with more correct answers will get a prize.
- The participant that holds the second position starting from the bottom of the classification will also get a prize!
- The questions are always about games that have been played at least twice, as it appears on the list of Games we play.
- Standard rules are assumed, unless indicated otherwise.
- Deadlines for submission is December 4th. Details for submission are written directly in the document.
- For the sake of sharing, no member can win twice in a row. Therefore, is this happens, the winner will whoever holds the second position.
- Whoever is the one making the questions, obviously cannot participate in the contest.
- The prize will be given on December 11th.